Requirements to submission and execution of articles
The structure of the article should confirm to the requirements of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine and consist of the following parts:
- Formulation of the problem.
- Analysis of recent researches and publications.
- Formulating the whole article.
- The UDC index (Universal Decimal Classification) is printed in a separate line in the upper right corner.
- Annotation in Ukrainian and English is given before the text of the article. After the annotations, DETAILS indicate the keywords in each language.
Requirements for electronic versions of manuscript articles
Electronic versions of article manuscripts are submitted to the editorial board of the Proceedings in an electronic form, together with a print on standard A4 paper. Files are recorded twice - the original and a copy.
The texts of articles are typed in the Microsoft Word, according to the following requirements:
- The format of the publication A4 (210x297 mm).
- indentations: to the left - 1.8 cm, to the right - 2.5 cm, to the top - 2 cm, to the bottom - 2.7 cm; to the header - 1.25 cm, to the bottom - 1.6 cm.
- columnar lower, centered on the page.
- Main text: Times New Roman, font 11. Indent of the first line is 1 cm. Spacing interval is 1.1. Exception by format.
- The first line to the right is UDC (p/w); in each of the following lines:
- The authors indicate the comma and the space (p/w), the exception is to the right. The initials of the authors are separated from each other by a space;
- name and address of the organization in which the author works, exception - to the right;
- title of the article - Times, 14, capital letters, p/w, p/c;
- the sign "©", the name and surname of the author and co-authors (italics), the exclusion - to the left;
- annotations in Ukrainian and English (no more than 60 words) (p/w, indent to the left - 1 cm, indent of the first line - 1 cm);
- keywords (no more than 8 words) (p/w, indent to the left - 1 cm, indent of the first line - 1 cm);
- subtitles in articles - Times New Roman, 11, in lower case, p/w, p / p.
- Drawings and graphics in the article insert against the page - depending on the size. Undertaker's signature Times New Roman, 10, inline, in italics. All figures and graphs are executed in the form of individual objects in size, which correspond to the parameters of the page. The drawings are signed and numbered (if more than one) under the drawing, in the center of the text (abbreviation: Fig. number).
- The * .tif, * .psd, * jpg formats (300 dpi resolution) are imported into the Word file using the Insert / Draw menu. Black and white illustrations - Grayscale, colored - CMYK Color. Separately filed drawings. Black and white drawings created in Excel, Visio Drawing, WordPad, CorelDRAW programs are imported into the Word file by using the menu: Insert / Object to enable transformation, color - converted to * .tif, * .psd, * jpg format (300 dpi, CMYK Color) (files are included separately).
- The drawings created with Word are grouped and should be available for correction.
- The ability to print colored illustrations must be agreed with the editorial board of the Proceedings.
- The tables are presented as separate objects in the format MS Excel or in MS Word with the sizes given to the compilation page. The table number is preceded by a numbering header (for example, Table 1) - 11 digits, at the right edge of the table, in bold, italic text. The main text of the table (in graphs) is given by 10 digits. The names of tables are placed in the center of the page by 11 digits, the drawing of the item, the straight line.
- Formulas are given in Equation 3-5, aligned in the middle of the text and numbered in round brackets on the right margin. Font by definition MS Word: normal - 11 pt, large index - 9 pt, small index - 7 pt, large character - 18 pt, small symbol - 11 pt.
- Element formulas should be labeled according to their functional application (sin x: sin - function, x is a variable). The denotation of mathematical, physical and other variables in the text and formulas must be written in italics, except for sin, cos, tg, ctg, etc.; numbers (criteria) Re, Nu, Gr, Ar, Pr, Eu, etc.; rot, div, grad, const, etc .; signs in letters of the Greek alphabet or numbers.
- - Indices in these values should be written in direct letters of the Ukrainian and Greek alphabets and numbers, and in italics - in letters of the Latin alphabet. If the index consists of one reduction, then the point after it is not put, if from several abbreviations, then the point is put only in intermediate abbreviations, except for the latter. In the sizes of both letters and numbers, the numbers are written in plain text. The designation of the vector can be made in two ways: either the letter written in italics, with an arrow over it, or the capital letter is not italic, for example w.
- Literature: Headset Times New Roman, keg 11, italics.
- The page numbering is centered at the bottom of the page.
In order to facilitate the preparation of electronic versions of the articles of professional publications, it is recommended to use the Scientific Paper style sheet with the specified styles and parameters of the document. The stylistic file is based on the Scientific Paper template, authored by Prof., Ph.D. Zhezhnich P.I. (http://pzhe.net). The adapted version of the template is placed on the Web-page of the Publishers of the Lviv http://vlp.com.ua/files/Scientific Paper.dot).
An electronic version and one print on paper are submitted to the publishing house. Electronic and paper versions must be identical.
The materials are submitted to publication in full and in accordance with these requirements.