About the journal
The scientific journal "Computer Systems and Networks" is included in the list of scientific professional journals of Ukraine in which the results of the scientific researches for obtaining the scientific degrees of Doctor of Sciences and PhD in the field of technical sciences can be published.
The journal publishes articles presenting research results on scientific issues in the following areas:
- Information processing methods.
- Mathematical models of computational processes.
- Computer, computer system and cyber-physical system architecture and organization.
- Computer, computer system and network software and hardware.
- Artificial intelligence machines.
- Computer means of information security.
- Embedded, distributed, local area networks and the Internet.
- The Internet of Things.
- Cyber-physical systems.
- IT infrastructures.
- Interfaces and interaction protocols for components of computers, computer and cyber-physical systems.
- Automation systems.
- High-performance, concurrent, distributed, mobile, web-based and cloud-based, green (energy-efficient), secure, autonomous, adaptive, intelligent and smart computing technologies.
- Information processes, technologies, methods and systems for computer-aided and automatic designing.
- Setting up, production and operation, procedures and tools to support the lifecycle management of software and hardware of computers and computer systems and networks.
For researchers, engineers, computer and information technology professionals, educators, and doctoral students, graduate students and students.
Computer Systems and Networks Scientific Journal is the successor to the Bulletin of the National University of Lviv Polytechnic series Computer Systems and Networks.
THE EDITORIAL BOARD
of the scientific journal "Computer Systems and Networks"
Editor-in-Chief: Anatoliy Melnyk
Doctor of Science, Professor, Head of the Computer Engineering Department, Lviv Polytechnic National University.
Deputy Editor-in-Chief: Nakonechnyy Adrian Yosypovych
Lviv Polytechnic National University, Doctor of Science, Professor, Head of Computerized Automation Systems Department.
Secretary in charge: Paramud Yaroslav Stepanovich
Lviv Polytechnic National University, PhD, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Computer Engineering Department.
Members of the Editorial Board:
- prof. Valerii Hlukhov, Ukraine
- prof. Oleksandr Drozd, Ukraine
- prof. Libor Dostalek, Czech Republic
- prof. Zdenek Pliva, Czech Republic
- prof. Potr Kulchytski, Poland
- prof. Andriy Kovalenko, Ukraine
- prof. Ihor Korol, Poland
- prof. Serhii Lupenko, Ukraine
- prof. Georgii Lutskyy, Ukraine
- prof. Viktor Melnyk, Ukraine
- prof. Ihor Mykytyn, Ukraine
- prof. Zynoviy Mychuda, Ukraine
- prof. Yaroslav Nykolaychuk, Ukraine
- prof. Volodymyr Pavlysh, Ukraine
- prof. Ljubomyr Parkhuc’, Ukraine
- prof. Oksana Pomorova, Poland
- prof. Roman Popovych, Ukraine
- prof. Taras Rak, Ukraine
- prof. Volodymyr Samotyy, Ukraine
- prof. Tanya Vladimirova, Great Britain
- prof. Volodymyr Khoma, Poland
- prof. Vasyl Yatskiv, Ukraine